PolarStar FE Blue M4 Nozzle Assembly
- Calculated at Checkout
(You save )
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $149
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
The PolarStar Fusion Engine air nozzles allows you shift the velocity range of your rifle up or down in large increments to best meet your requirements. The amount of time it takes to change a nozzle can vary on the model of rifle the Fusion Engine is in, and the experience of the user. However, not accounting for stripping down the rifles body, an air nozzle swap can be accomplished within 5 minutes from start to finish. The nozzles are color coded with a hard coat anodizing for easy identification.
- Green CQB (275mm) = 313fps, Carbine (380mm) = 325fps, Rifle (509mm) = 363fps
- Gold CQB (275mm) = 350fps, Carbine (380mm) = 366fps, Rifle (509mm) = 400fps
- Blue CQB (275mm) = 380fps, Carbine (380mm) = 405fps, Rifle (509mm) = 435fps
- Black CQB (275mm) = 423fps, Carbine (380mm) = 457fps, Rifle (509mm) = 476fps
- Silver CQB (275mm) = 446fps, Carbine (380mm) = 494fps, Rifle (509mm) = 514fps
- Red CQB (275mm) = 500fps, Carbine (380mm) = 550fps, Rifle (509mm) = 590fps
- FE Nozzle Type: AK Series
- Build Material: Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Bore Size: 0.0890 in.
- Nozzle Length: 1.662 in.
- External O-Ring Size: 014-70D
- Internal O-Ring Size: 7mmx1.5mm-70D
Parts Return Policy See Policy Page