G&G CM16 MOD0 DST Powered by Valken V12 Engine
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $149
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
Valken's engineers brought the Valken V12 HPA engine to the airsoft market to challenge Polarstar. Built and assembled in the USA, their engine replaces the traditional electric and spring powered gearbox. The Valken V12 engine is a top of the line programmable high pressure air powered gearbox. The V12 engine comes pre-installed into a tried and true G&G nylon-reinforced polymer body. With a few simple trigger pulls, the engine can be programmed for rate of fire as well as semi and full auto functionality on the fly. Externally this AEG is based on the G&G G26 but it has been altered for a more streamlined look and feel. The GOS-V2 stock has th same features as the GOS-V1, but the top has been toned down for a smooth, straight cheek rest. The handguard is also based on the G26 handguard, but it has been elongated for more battery space. Modular rail pieces are also included making it easy to add accessories such as lasers, foregrips, and flashlights. A full length top rail makes it easy to add optics as well. Another great feature is the flip-up rear sight and the new gas block design with a removable front sight, a big improvement over the standard fixed front sight on traditional M4 rifle.
- V12 Engine installed and tested by Valken's professional techs.
- Factory programmed and ready to shoot out of the box.
- Trigger/LED trigger controlled programming that is tool-less and requires no disassembling of the rifle.
- Pre-installed upgraded Maple Leaf bucking and nub with correct hardness.
- Program lock-out mode allows player to cap rounds per second and fire modes to for various event rule sets and field limits.
- The V12 currently comes with the stock Black Nozzle, but other nozzles are available through Valken.
- Battery and Air Source sold separately.
- Inner Barrel: 275mm
- Velocity: 365-375 FPS (FPS chrono'd with a .20g Valken Tactical Precision BB at 100 PSI)