Colt Python 6" .357 Magnum Metal CO2 Airsoft Revolver
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from Airsoft Station?
FREE SHIPPINGOn purchases over $149
(lower 48 states)
Returns & WarrantyReturns & Warranty Policy
for 30 days
RAVE reviewsRated 4.6/5 by 35,000+
The officially licensed Colt Python by KWC is based off the real-world .357 Magnum Revolver produced by Colt from 1955-1999. Widely considered as one of the best revolvers ever made, the .357 Magnum was both a premium revolver and powerful, yet accurate, target and hunting platform. This powerful airsoft revolver features full metal construction and officially licensed Colt trademarks. This is an airsoft replica of the famous Colt Python .357 Magnum revolver. It is fully constructed of metal with the exception of the grip which is made of a durable polymer. The gun is CO2 powered and shoots at an impressive 420-440 FPS with 0.20g BBs. The gun is loaded with 6 brass shells to emulate a real revolver. Each shell is loaded with one BB. The shells are made of brass making them look much like the shells that would be loaded into a real Colt Python. The gun has a functional hammer and functional safety located behind the hammer. Also included is a speed loader for the shells.
This airsoft revolver features:
- Official Colt and Python trademarks on the barrel and frame.
- 6" Black Matte Finish Metal Revolver
- Range-Extending BAXS system
- Functional safety that prevents cocking the hammer or pulling the trigger when activated
- Airsoft Revolver Speed Loader
- 6 Brass 6mm Airsoft Revolver Shells
- Hex key for installing CO2, Manual, and a sample pack of 0.20g BBs
This revolver is also available in a 4" Variant, as shown here: