BOLT brings to the market the officially licensed Knight's Armament Co "KAC" SR16 URX3.1 Full Metal Airsoft Rifle along with BOLT's patented blowback Bolt Recoil Shock System (BRSS). It's shock system is one of the best non gas-powered blowback features for any airsoft rifle on the market, period. The BRSS is superior to fake blowback systems that bleed air out of the cylinder and move a small metal slide to give the appearance of blowback, but lack the much sought after kick many realism and milsim players look for. BOLT took painstaking efforts to make the recoil system as energy efficient as possible which keeps you in the game longer than less efficient blowback rifles. Designed to be Tokyo Marui parts compatible, this gun is also over 90% internally upgradable for the hardcore airsoft techs out there.
The BOLT Keymod RIS rail system offers a superior rail system for mounting any and all accessories an operator may need: Lights, lasers, grips, pressure switches, PEQ boxes, cameras, and more. The KEYMOD advantage allows the rail system to be entirely modular, letting the operator place keymod rails of various lengths where (and only where) they need them, allowing this rail system to hold accessories while maintaining it's sleek profile. It also has the ability to mount accessories at 45 degree angles; a common limitation among standard 4-sided rail systems. With integrated QD sling mounts as well as removable and relocatable keymod rails and handstop, this rail is extremely functional, comfortable, and lightweight. Whether you run is loaded with mission-critical accessories or completely slick, the Keymod rail system is designed to be the ultimate, flexible rail system. Mounted atop the monolithic upper picatinny/weaver rail are a set of tip-up SCAR-style iron sights that can be easily detached or used in conjunction with other aftermarket optics such as red dots, holographics, or scopes.
Internally, BOLT features it's TM-compatible gearbox and patented BOLT Recoil Shock System. This Version 2 gearbox houses a steel, powder metallurgy gearset and M120 spring. Thicker gauge wiring lends LiPO-ready compatibility to the gun as well. A BOLT BM300T long-type high-torque motor keeps the gun firing fast from the first shot to the last. Aluminum piston with full metal teeth as well as an aluminum piston head make for an extremely durable and long-lasting compression system.
- Full Metal Aluminum Keymod Rail System and BOLT Receiver Trademarks
- Fiberglass reinforced Nylon polymer Pistol Grip housing a BM300T Long Type High Torque Motor
- BOLT BTS Fiberglass reinforced Nylon polymer Multi-position Crane/LE Hybrid Stock able to hold nunchuck style batteries also featuring QD sling mount attachment points
- 385-395 FPS with 0.20g BBs
- 16 BBs/second with 7.4v LiPO Battery, or 18-22 BBs/second with an 11.1v LiPO Battery
- Fires on Semi-auto and Full Auto
- Ambidexterous magazine release
- Fucntional charging handle as well as slide catch/release
- KAC Aluminum Enhanced trigger guard is enlarged and allows shooters to easily operate the rifle with gloves on
- Adjustable rotary style Hop-Up system easily adjustable on the fly for increased accuracy and range
- 300 round high capacity metal magazine included
- Also includes 2 Rubberized Keymod Panel Covers, Handstop, and 4.5" Rail Attachment
- Removable tip-up iron sights
- Steel flash hider included
- Weighs 6.4 lbs unloaded, 32 inches long with stock collapsed, 35 inches with the stock extended
- Recommended for use with 7.4v 20C LiPO, 11.1v 15C LiPO, or 9.6v NiMH nunchuck style batteries (battery and charger not included)