Based off the battle-tested JG M16A4 RIS, this Airsoft Station custom ASC DMR MKX is the first in a series of custom DMRs that are built to outperform the competition on the field. Constructed by Airsoft Station Airsmiths, the ASC DMR MKX has been built for distance and accuracy. INTERNAL FEATURES:
- Metal V2 Rear-wired Gearbox, shimmed & lubricated by Airsoft Station Airsmiths.
- Upgraded Lonex Airsoft Titan A1 Infinite Torque-up & High Speed Long Revolution Motor capable of pulling springs up to M/SP170.
- MadBull Black Python 509mm Tight Bore 6.03mm Barrel for improved accuracy.
- Mad Bull Airsoft Red Hop Up Bucking and H-Rubber for ultimate performance over long distances.
- Metal one-piece hop up for added durability.
- Full Metal External Contruction: Upper & Lower Receivers, RIS rails, & Outer Barrel.
- Spring-loaded Bipod.
- 190 round high capacity M16 magazine.
- Ergonomic Motor Grip.
- Stark Equipment Express Angled Foregrip.
- M4S3 Sniper Stock with adjustable cheeck rest and stock length.
- Adjustable Lancer 3x9 Power Scope with mounting brackets
- Three separate mounting points for a variety of slings
- FPS: 390-400 FPS* with 0.20g BBs
- BPS: 15 BPS* with 7.4v 20C Lithium Polymer Battery
- *Tested with a MadBull Airsoft Chronograph Ver. 2, results may vary between chronographs
NOTE: This rifle can be converted from small Tamiya battery plugs to deans for an additional charge. Additionally, this gun has been tested and confirmed to fit with the recommended Raptors 7.4v 850mAh battery, however, other batteries may fit.