RS Type 56 AEG Shooting Video
The Real Sword Type 56 Features:
History of the Type 56
- Steel one piece barrel, fixed with frame by barrel extension, stable and reliable.
- Steel front sight, made up of sight, sight base and sight slide base. Vertical and horizontal adjustment.
- Sight base combined firmly with barrel by adopting interference fit technique, no wobble.
- Other parts on the barrel, such as gas tube, are identical to military parts.
- Same underfolding bayonet mount as real steel, with dummy plastic spike bayonet.
- Handguard, stock and grips are all made of real steel factory standard wood. Steel parts, like frame, are made of
real steel factory standard steel, and produced in the same method.
- The 260.3mm stamped steel frame is the same dimension ans the real steel rifle. All rivets and welding points are in compliance with the real steel and the surface is processed with oxidation treatment.
- Large batteries can be installed after opening receiver top.
- The newly developed 7mm bearing metal gear box is equipped with special high strength gear set, air seal nozzle
and spring lease device, for easy care and maintenance.
- Pulling steel charging handle backwards allows convenient adjustment to the Hop-up.
- Each rifle is engraved with a unique serial number.
After World War II, the eastern and western camps came into a period of cold war for more than forty years, and finally formed the “bipolar structure”. By the end of 1991, with Soviet Union’s dissolution, the “bipolar structure “collapsed and the word “Cold War” used for nearly fifty years gradually had become a part of history. The China Type 56(Chinese version of AK-47 7.62mm assault rifle) was exactly the outcome of that time. It was produced with the support of the former Soviet Union and still reminds people of that period of history.
The type 56 is a Chinese version of AK-47. It belongs to the same family with former Soviet AK-47 for it was entirely brought in from Soviet. In 1951, the former Soviet supplied China with small arms documents. These documents included the full set materials of AK-47, such as the blue print, design size, train dimension etc., especially some expertise. At that time the latest small arm (AK-47) was just officially armed to the Soviet army. The all around support enabled China type 56 to stand at the same level with the former Soviet Union.
With the guidance from consultants of the former Soviet, China had successfully developed and produced the AK-47 rifle and named it type 56. Two years later, it was adopted by the PLA. Type 56 semi-auto rifle, 56 machine gun and 56 assault rifle were the main weapons of Chinese troops in next 40 years. It is also the largest quantity of assault rifles which was manufactured and equipped in China.