RS Type 56 AEG Shooting Video
In 1963, China produced type 56-1 7.62mm assault rifle based on the former Soviet Union Kalashnikov AK-47S. Adopting the metal folding stock, the compact and flexible layout made the gun especially easy to carry and operate in tight spaces. It was equipped by paratroopers, armor troops, and special operation forces. Its invention expanded the usage of type 56 and made it develop towards smaller and lighter type guns.
This AEG features:
- Steel one piece barrel, fixed with frame by barrel extension, stable and reliable.
- Steel front sight, adjustable up/down and left/right as real steel, the combinations of barrel and front sight base adopts interference fit technique, never loose or wobble.
- Steel gas block, gas tube and gun sling swivel,same material and technique as real steel.
- Handguard and grip are all made of real steel factory forming wood, processed with real steel factory standard technique.
- Steel handguard pin in the rear sight base, allows upper handguard same disassembly as real steel after upward circumrotation.
- Steel rear sight base connected firmly with barrel extension,stable and reliable!
- The 259mm stamped steel frame, same size as real steel. All rivets and welding points are identical with real steel and surface finish of all outer steel parts are the same as real steel.
- Pull backwards the steel charging handle to adjust Hop-up conveniently. Opening the receiver top, the increased internal space of rear sight base allows installing large batteries.
- Both the folding stock and the gun sling swivel are made of steel. The inner folding stock catch in conjunction with the steel folding stock is also steel. It ensures the stock a solid and durable connection with the receiver.
- Folding stock has same surface finish and material as real steel, and reserves most real steel's structure which is suitable for AEG function. The bumper pad was retained on the shoulder plate of stock as real steel to protect the handguard from wearing.
- To make 100% real steel size frame, a new 7mm bearing metal gear box was developed. It is suitable for the limited space of real steel size frame, which breaks away from the traditional way---first gear box size, second frame size. The RS type 56-1 7mm bearing metal gear box has special high strength gear sets, air seal nozzle and spring release device, for easy care and maintenance.
- RS R151
Real Steel and Wood Construction
High Torque Motor
Shoots 415 FPS
Mag Capacity: 150
Weight: 7.7 Lbs