The PolarStar Fusion Engine air nozzles allows you shift the velocity range of your rifle up or down in large increments to best meet your requirements. The amount of time it takes to change a nozzle can vary on the model of rifle the Fusion Engine is in, and the experience of the user. However, not accounting for stripping down the rifles body, an air nozzle swap can be accomplished within 5 minutes from start to finish.The nozzles are color coded with a hard coat anodizing for easy identification.
- Green CQB (275mm) = 313fps, Carbine (380mm) = 325fps, Rifle (509mm) = 363fps
- Gold CQB (275mm) = 350fps, Carbine (380mm) = 366fps, Rifle (509mm) = 400fps
- Blue CQB (275mm) = 380fps, Carbine (380mm) = 405fps, Rifle (509mm) = 435fps
- Black CQB (275mm) = 423fps, Carbine (380mm) = 457fps, Rifle (509mm) = 476fps
- Silver CQB (275mm) = 446fps, Carbine (380mm) = 494fps, Rifle (509mm) = 514fps
- Red CQB (275mm) = 500fps, Carbine (380mm) = 550fps, Rifle (509mm) = 590fps
(The power range can change per the rifles barrel length and bore size so results may vary.)
This PolarStar product comes with a 6 month warranty provided by PolarStar Airsoft.Features:
- FE Nozzle Type: AK Series
- Build Material: Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Bore Size: 0.0890 in.
- Nozzle Length: 1.662 in.
- External O-Ring Size: 014-70D
- Internal O-Ring Size: 7mmx1.5mm-70D