Magpul Industries has been a forerunner in gun parts innovation for many years now. They've earned a reputation for making some of the best gun accessories on the market and their products can be seen on guns world-wide. Their MOE line of products were designed to be modular, highly adaptable solutions to problems faced by operators using stock parts and accessories. Magpul's MOE Handguards replaced classic clamshell and RIS rail systems that were either not customizable, bulky, or heavy, with a lightweight, modular system that could be totally tailored to the operator's needs.
The Magpul MOE stock is an ergonomically designed two-piece system with special slots cut into the top, bottom, and sides that can have MOE picatinny/weaver rail sections, flashlight mounts, and other MOE accessories placed anywhere they're needed without adding unnecessary bulk. The high density polymer is both lightweight and durable, impact resistant, and won't scratch, mar, or tarnish like a metal RIS might. It's roomy interior can accomodate front-wired AEG batteries in addition to gas blowback gas tubes.
This official Magpul product is made in the USA.
- Installs using existing Delta Ring and round/triangular front handguard retention ring
- Easily fits most AEG LiPO and NiMH battery configurations
- MOE mounting slots at the 2, 6, and 10 o'clock postions\
- Durable Black Polymer Construction
- 12.57" overall length
- 12.00" mounting length
- 2.45" tall (excluding bottom handstop lip)
- 2.22" maximum width (at base)
- 12.13 oz. w/o accessories
Note: The airsoft version of this handguard does not contain the real-steel rifle heat sheilds and is not compatible with real-steel rifles.