Item availability: Items that are marked as in stock are in stock and available for purchase. Some items are Special Order and may take additional time to ship. Special order items will have the estimated shipping time stated in the product description. In the rare case that an item sells out unexpectedly, a back order notification will be sent via email within 2 business days.
Shipping Companies: All orders will ship via one of the following shipping companies: UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Although UPS rates are shown, we may choose to ship with a different carrier that will deliver within the same timeframe as the selected shipping method, or faster.
Holiday returns policy is now in effect. All orders placed between 11/20 and 12/24 have their return/warranty period extended to start on 12/25.
- The return policy is not the same for each item. The policy for each item is shown in the item description next to the item number at the top of the page.
- All products marked with "Return Policy: 30 Day Money Back" qualify for our 30 day guarantee. Within 30 days of receipt of your order, you may return any item in new condition, with its original packaging and any accessories for a full product refund. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- All products marked with "Return Policy: 30 Day Return, 60 Day Warranty" can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt and are covered against factory defects for 60 days. Products returned for a refund must be in new condition with all original packaging and accessories. Shipping costs are non refundable.
- Items that are not covered under the 30 Day Money Back policy can be returned for a refund ONLY if they are unopened and in brand new condition. There will be a 15% restock fee and shipping charges can not be refunded. Opened products will be refused or charged an additional restock fee at the sole discretion of Airsoft Station.
- Products marked with "Return Policy: 30 Day Limited Warranty" are covered by a 30 day warranty against factory defects. We will repair the product to original factory specifications. If that is not possible we will send a replacement.
- Products marked with TSD 30/60 Day Warranty have a 30 or 60 day warranty through TSD. Contact TSD for warranty instructions through their website airsoftsd.com.
- Products marked with "7 Day Limited Warranty" have a 7 Day warranty starting at the time of delivery. We will repair the product to original factory specifications. If that is not possible we will send a replacement.
- Products marked with "G&G 90 Day Warranty" have a 90 day warranty through G&G. To contact G&G in the USA, visit the 101 Tech USA website.
- Products marked with "KWA 45 Day Warranty" have a 45 day warranty through KWA USA. To contact KWA, visit the KWA USA website.
- Tactical Gear and Clothing can be returned for a refund as long as the items are returned in brand new, unused condition, with all original tags and packaging. Soiled garments will not be accepted under any circumstance and can be returned to the buyer at the buyer's expense.
- Due to the nature of airsoft products, warranties cover internals only. External damage to airsoft guns is not covered.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable. Returned orders which received free shipping will receive a refund less the original shipping cost.
- Return shipping costs: We will cover return shipping costs on items which are reported as defective within three (3) days of delivery for domestic orders. After that the customer is responsible for all return shipping costs. We can offer a discounted UPS electronic return shipping label upon request. We will cover the cost of sending the items back to the customer. Return shipping is not covered for international orders and orders covered by the 7 day limited warranty.
- Do not attempt to disassemble or repair any items, doing so will void all warranties. Attempts to change the appearance or function of any item you purchased from us will void the warranty and your right to return the product.
- All exchanges and refunds will be processed within 2 weeks from the moment we receive all the item(s) back.
- All returns require an RMA #. To obtain an RMA # contact us by using the RMA form found here. You must submit the RMA request within the warranty or return period for your product.
- Removal of the federally mandated orange tip on any airsoft gun voids all warranties and possibilities of return. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Orders that are refused or undeliverable as addressed will be charged shipping both ways, as well as any additional fees charged by the delivery company. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All sales are final on parts.
- Use of low grade BBs will void the warranty and all possibilities of return on all metal gearbox airsoft guns and precision airsoft sniper rifles. Make sure to use only 0.20g high grade BBs or heavier.
- ALL SHIPPING DAMAGE OR ITEMS THAT ARRIVE WITH DAMAGED PARTS MUST BE REPORTED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF DELIVERY.
- All sales final on BBs and Batteries. If a defective battery is received contact must be made within 24 hours.
- All gift certificate purchases are final, no refunds. Items purchased using gift certificates are available for exchange only.
Order Cancellation Policy:
We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason we choose.
If you need to cancel your order we can do so if it has not already been shipped. In most cases, the order can be canceled before shipping. However, it is possible that the order is shipped before we get your message. In that case a return request must be submitted. Upon request we can try to have the delivery company re-route the package back to our warehouse, but this will incur additional fees.
All canceled orders will be immediately refunded once the cancellation has been confirmed.
International Shipping Policy:
We do ship overseas, but not to every country. To see a list of countries that we currently ship to, click on view cart and then select your location in the shipping calculator. Due to the additional paperwork required, orders that ship outside the U.S. can take up to 7 days to process. Our shipping rates do not include VAT tax and other import fees that may be charged by the destination country's customs. We do not cover these fees and it is the customer's responsibility to pay them if they are required.
Shipping fees are non-refundable, there are absolutely no exceptions. If a shipment is not deliverable and returned to us, the return shipping fee charged to us by the shipping company will be deducted from the amount we are able to refund. It is the customer's responsibility to research any local restrictions concerning the products being purchased. We will provide proof of shipping in the form of a tracking number. The buyer assumes all responsibility for the shipment once it has left our warehouse. We will not be held responsible for shipments seized by any country's customs. Shipping restrictions and requirements can be found here: international shipping information
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal. Payment options are selected at checkout. If you check out with PayPal the payment will be sent to "Mayer Enterprises LLC."
Credit cards are charged at the time of checkout.
The charge on your credit card statement will appear as AIRSOFTSTAT.
This policy is subject to change at any time and at the sole discretion of AirsoftStation.com.